Following the success of Gareth Thomas, Run for Your Life on BBC Wales last Autumn, we’re offering free places for first time runners. So if you’ve never run a half marathon before and fancy a challenge, get your team of five people together now!
- Successful teams will get:
- - Free entry into the Cardiff Half Marathon in October
- - A training programme
- - Access to weekly motivational videos from Alfie and his team
- - Access to a closed online group to share your running inspiration
- - An invitation to a training session organised by RUN 4 WALES
- One lucky team will be chosen to participate in series 2 of Run For Your Life to be screened on BBC Wales in the autumn.
you must be:
- - Over 18
- - Based in Wales
- - Able to provide a doctor's note to certify that you're able to participate
- - Ready for a lifestyle change
- - Committed
- - Willing to be filmed for TV
- - Allergic to exercise
- - Willing to have fun!
go for it! - what to do nextmake a phone video
Send us a short video filmed on your phone, no more than one minute long, telling us why you want to do it. We’re looking for teams of five people, so get your neighbours, your colleagues or your family to form a team
contact ussend us the video
Email us the video along with a couple of sentences to tell us a bit about yourselves. Don’t forget to include your contact details.
our detailsemail us by june 1st 2016
Email your video to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once again... include your contact details and keep the video to no more than a minute!
Successful teams will be contacted by June 10th